We have met many taxpayers who have learned tax lessons the hard way. Taxpayers, who self-prepare tax returns, have a higher risk of making just one critical error on a tax return, to cause big tax problems in the future.
Tax 911 Now handles a wide range of tax problems including unfiled tax returns. We listen to all tax concerns and devise strategies to ensure the taxpayers not to be in trouble with the Canadian government.
Tax Return Preparation Tips in Canada
- Consults with an excellent tax consultant about your tax return, this will help ensure there will be no worries about having to deal with serious future tax problems.
- Ask Tax 911 Now to be your authorized tax representative and the point of contact for Canada Reserve Agency in the event they have questions. The taxpayer does not normally have to contact the Canada Reserve Agency when a third party is authorized.
- Ask your preparer if that are knowledgeable about interest charged and penalties possibly imposed on the taxpayer. This company may be able to obtain an approval under either the VDP or Taxpayer Relief programs of Canada.
- Taxpayers should not file an amended tax return to correct an error. The Canada Reserve Agency requires taxpayers use a T1-Adjustment Request form.
- Do not risk a penalty by filing taxes after April 30.
- Taxpayer should not show extreme negligent by failing to report income taxes. The penalty for this could cause the taxpayer to pay up 50 percent of your taxes owed.
- Self employed Canadian citizens need to file income taxes by June 15 or risk paying a large penalty.
- If a taxpayer does not have the money to pay to the government they still need to file on time.
- If the taxpayer does not have all their information by the due date. The forms still need to be submitted with the best estimated amount.
- Do not stop paying tax arrears when money is owed on current tax returns. Our professionals can help to deal directly with CRA on your tax debts.
Tax 911 Now are the expert in tax preparation
Remember, never hand over any financial or personal information to CRA before consulting Tax 911 Now. Organize all tax related information and call for a tax appointment today at 1-877-918-2991. Stop in to speak with one of our seasoned tax professionals about a return or tax problem. We are located at 35 West Pearce St., Unit 19, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3A9, and welcome a visit. We are your key to solving all tax concerns.