Tax Representation Canada

When do you need a tax representative?

When a taxpayer has a complicated tax situation that needs extra attention, we always recommend that Professional Tax Representation be used. 

Representation is also useful if a taxpayer does not have the time or desire to speak to the CRA on their own.

Why use a tax representative?

Professional Tax Representation is a very powerful tool you can use to “even the odds” when you need help with the CRA. 

As you may have experienced, CRA agents can be very intimidating, when they are making demands on you, the taxpayer. They tend to be less forceful and more reasonable when they must address themselves to a Professional Representative, such as an Attorney or Accountant.

A good tax professional will know the in’s and out’s of the CRA complex system. They will know all of the right questions to ask you and how to properly present your case to the CRA so that you get the results that you deserve.

At Tax 911 Now, we are experienced tax professionals.

If you have a large or overdue tax bill or need help dealing with the collection branch of the CRA, Tax 911 can offer the best tax help available. Helping taxpayers arrange settlements with the CRA is our specialty.

You, as a taxpayer, probably do not know all the rules and formulas that are applicable to your situation. The CRA Agent does, but usually only reveals the portion they want you to know, not the portion that would be helpful to you. The agent’s job, after all, is to collect money from you, not be your friend! Even a friendly CRA agent is still a CRA COLLECTION AGENT, not a friend.

You need an experienced tax representative on your side. 
At Tax 911, our professionals deal with the CRA every day, and can present your case to the CRA in its own terms, with full knowledge of all the rules and regulations.

We offer our services all across Canada and in the following cities:

  • Toronto
  • Markham
  • Vancouver
  • Calgary

If you need tax help please call one of our tax professionals at: 1-877-918-2991.